Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 1/6 is 10 Intentions for 2015.

1)  Lose a little more weight.  Lost over 80 lbs, gained a few back, would like to lose 10-25 more.
2)  Start jogging consistently again.  I've dropped back to doing a more run/walk thing that I like and I would like to make sure I do it 3 times a week.
3)  Start strength training again.  Plan to do a Leslie Sansone weight training one tomorrow and then test out some other ones I have again.
4)  Try to eat more Clean.  I know I will never go completely clean but would like most meals to be clean.
5)  Knit a sweater or two for me this year.
6)  Get the majority of my Xmas knitting done before Thanksgiving this year.  I have some things planned out and want to start them in the Spring if not sooner.
7)  Buy less yarn this year.  Save up for just spending at Rhinebeck and Fiber Festival of New England.  I've signed up for the Dream in Color club so I have to continue that but no more just buying because. 
8)  Use up some stash.  I do have some upcoming projects planned with stash yarn.
9)  Go through my yarn again and donate all that I'm not going to use.
10)  Read more.  I think on GoodReads I made my goal to read 45 books this year.

3 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Kym said...

Great list! (Why is it so hard for us to resist the yarn????) :-)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Beth said...

Great list! I love #6 and hope to do the same.

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Linda said...

One of my goals is to read more this year also! But that would mean knit less - LOL! I only finished 26 books this year!

Linda in VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home