Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



 The Ten on Tuesday topic for 12/9 is 10 Random Songs From Your iPod.  Ok, I have an Ipod Touch which has most of my older music on it because the computer all the music was saved on died and I wasn't able to move it so I have not updated it as I don't want to lose everything on it.  My Ipod Nano that I use at work to listen to Podcasts didn't have any music until two weeks ago when I uploaded 4 or 5 CD's to my computer and into ITunes.  I'm going to go with the Touch as the Nano would be mostly the Wicked Soundtrack and a few country albums.

1)  Desperado - The Eagles - Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)
2)  Melissa Etheridge - Come to My Window - Yes I Am
3)  Goodnight Saigon - Billy Joel - 2000 Years:  The Millennium Concert
4)  (You Want To) Make a Memory - Bon Jovi - Lost Highway
5)  One of These Nights - The Eagles - Their Greatest Hits (1971-1975)
6)  Season of Love - Final - Rent - Rent Soundtrack
7)  Back to Paradise - 38 Special - Flashback
8)  You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi - One Wild Night: Live 1985-2001
9)  Cold As Ice - Foreigner - The Very Best...And Beyond 
10)  Vertigo - U2 - How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I don't have anything to play music on except the player in my car - and it barely works - LOL! One day maybe I'll get an Ipod!

Linda in VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home