Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 12/2 is 10 Stores You Like. Please talk about actual, physical stores and not cyber stores.

1)  Target - one stop shopping
2)  Kohl's - buy a lot of gym clothes here.
3)  Stop And Shop - I like their fruit.
4)  Whole Foods - I shop here maybe once or twice a month.
5)  Trader Joes - Pumpkin Bread mix and peanut butter cups.
6)  LL Bean - we have a regular store and outlet within about a half hour drive and have been to the ME store about 3 times in the past 2 years.
7)  Eddie Bauer - Newer outlet store to me, bought 2 down jackets this year, one long and one short.
8)  Yarns Down Under - Yarn shop in CT.
9)  WEBS - about an hour, hour and a half drive from me.  A nice day out shopping and dining in MA.
10)  Michaels and TJ Maxx - have fun household items

1 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I go to Whole Foods to get my tortilla chips I like. Xchotil (sp?)... They are less expensive there and the bag is bigger. I love looking around at all the food they have over in the food bar area!!

Linda in VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home