Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Ten on Tuesday



The Ten on Tuesday topic for September 23rd is 10 Cars You Have Had. Vroom vroom!  When I was younger, I would trade in my car almost every 2 years.   Not sure if I'm missing any or not.  Picture above is Smugglers Notch in VT.  I don't have a good picture on my computer of any of my cars.

1)  Dodge Charger like the Dukes of Hazzard - first car I had, inherited from my sister.
2)  Ford Mustang Ghia - senior year in high school.
3)  Plymouth Arrow - first car I bought
4)  Nissan Pulsar - it had pop up headlights
5)  Chrysler Laser Turbo - loved this car
6)  Ford Probe - bought because a co-worker told me it wasn't considered a sports car for insurance and I liked his car.
7)  Pontiac Grand Am - didn't like this car
8)  Izuzu Trooper II and Chevy Blazer - both were second cars for the snow.
9)  Chevy Tracker - This replaced the two snow cars
10)  Subaru Outback Wagon - also had a 4 door sedan years ago (just front wheel drive) and hated it.  Liked the Wagon.

Now I have a Honda CRV that I love, love, love.  My father even bought one after I got mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home