Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ten on Tuesday, I feel .....

Carol's Ten on Tuesday this week is to begin each sentence with the words "I feel. . . "

1)  I feel happy I finished my Ravellenic knitting project above.  It was for a group I'm in, not part of the Ravellenic group on Ravelry.  My friend Kim gave me 2 skeins of the Noro Taiyo Sock yarn and this is skein one.
2)  I feel sad that Downton Abbey is over for the year.  Still need to catch up with parts of some episodes as the Walking Dead is taking over my Sunday nights.
3)  I feel full, we had Turkey Meatloaf for dinner along with yummy homemade chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
4)  I feel ready for Knit Camp though it isn't till July, it's paid for though so that means it's coming.
5)  I feel panicked about what to wear to my Niece's wedding in August.  I have lost over 60 lbs and want to lose some more before I go dress shopping.
6)  I feel excited as I'm planning to go to MA Sheep and Wool this year after a few years break.  Maybe a fleece will be bought.
7)  I feel a little nervous as I'm supposed to be going to NYC yarn shopping in the spring and I've only gone for work things that were usually across the street from Grand Central Station.
8)  I feel excited to hopefully be going back to ME either in the spring or the fall.  LL Bean here I come again along with a trip to Spunky Eclectic hopefully.
9)  I feel like Spring should be here, I'm tired of the snow.
10)  I feel sore as my hip/leg (maybe a nerve thing) has been bothering me for 6 months on and off and now I seem to have maybe a bone spur on the bottom of my foot.  Need to make a Dr. appt when I get to work tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Linda said...

I kept going back and forth on doing this ten for Tuesday. And then never got around to it. My main problem - I've been in an icky mood all week so mine would have been I feel icky, irritable, cranky, sad - LOLLLL!!

Linda in VA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home