Ten on Tuesday
For an unexpected snow day:
1) Knit more than usual.
2) Flip the channels and find some old re-runs.
3) Bake something.
4) Spend more time reading.
For a planned personal day:
5) I didn't take one this year, but sometimes I take the Monday after Rhinebeck just to spend more time reading blog reports and sighing over what I missed at the festival. Sometimes I just fly through the buildings and miss things (and people).
6) Do a mini Friday - Saturday vacation, recent trips include NY state and last weekend, Maine.
7) Some Fridays, I will just take a half day and go spend it at my favorite YS.
For the Monday holidays:
8) Relax after a busy Saturday and Sunday.
9) Sometimes a little online retail therapy.
10) Plan new projects and search around the stash for the yarn and needles and a bag to put it in.