Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/8 is 10 Ways You Are Embracing Autumn.  I love the fall, the leaves are gorgeous. 

1)   When it's a little chilly, I am turning on the little electric fireplace and enjoying the heat and fake flames.
2)   Planning new clothes and donating all the too big clothes.
3)   Knitting - seem to want to plan a lot more in the fall.
4)   Looking forward to Rhinebeck - planning which booths are must sees.
5)   Just completed a Western CT yarn crawl with some leaf peeping while traveling from shop to shop.
6)   Tea - once as October hits, my desire for some hot tea kicks in.
7)   Pumpkin Chocolate muffins from Hungry Girl - I eat them year round but they seem more fun in the fall.
8)   Apple Orchards - I want to go to the local orchard more now than any other time of year.
9)   Socks and Shoes - bought some new shoes that will show off the handknit socks.
10)   Enjoying TV - all the fall TV shows are starting, finally.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger kathy b said...

I need to find some new clogs to show off my new socks. I Love clogs anyhow.....love your list

 

Post a Comment

<< Home