Ten on Tuesday
1) When it's a little chilly, I am turning on the little electric fireplace and enjoying the heat and fake flames.
2) Planning new clothes and donating all the too big clothes.
3) Knitting - seem to want to plan a lot more in the fall.
4) Looking forward to Rhinebeck - planning which booths are must sees.
5) Just completed a Western CT yarn crawl with some leaf peeping while traveling from shop to shop.
6) Tea - once as October hits, my desire for some hot tea kicks in.
7) Pumpkin Chocolate muffins from Hungry Girl - I eat them year round but they seem more fun in the fall.
8) Apple Orchards - I want to go to the local orchard more now than any other time of year.
9) Socks and Shoes - bought some new shoes that will show off the handknit socks.
10) Enjoying TV - all the fall TV shows are starting, finally.