Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

 

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 9/10 is 10 Things You Miss About Your Own House When You Go Away.

1)   My kitties -  they usually are waiting by the door when I get home - one of them usually.
2)   My bed - it's relatively new so it is still comfortable.
3)   My computer - especially Ravelry
4)   My knitting area - I have everything I need near my knitting area.
5)   My snacks - even though I bring some when I go away.
6)   My clothes - I always forget a jacket or something when I go away.
7)   My Kindle Fire - though I usually bring it with me.
8)   My Ipod Touch and Nano - miss my podcasts if I forget them.
9)   My Shampoo and Conditioner and Body Wash - I usually bring whatever samples I have when I travel.
10)  My new little electric fireplace.  It's almost time to turn it on and enjoy the fake fire and the heater.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home