Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 7/23 is 10 Favorite Summertime Treats.   I have a lot of these year round but they taste so much better in the summer.  I'm also including non food treats.

1)  Ice Cream - Soft Ice Cream cones from the local ice cream shop.
2)  Watermelon
3)  Lemonade and Iced Teas
4)  Pasta Salads
5)  Grilled Veggies
6)  Smoothies
7)  Half Day Fridays - at work we make up hours during the week to get out at Noon on Friday.
8)  Extra knitting, shopping or just laying around time on Friday afternoons.
9)  Fairs - I usually go to the Stonington Fair which includes a pretty big book sale.
10)  Knitting camp which I recently returned from.  There is shopping for handmade knitting bags and handmade jewelry.  It's my yearly summer treat that signals the end of camp for the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home