Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 1/24/2012 is 10 Movies You Want to See Right Now. It doesn't matter if it's in the theater, on DVD, an old classic or a new release!
 
I know I'm going to miss some and the minute I read everyone's lists I am going to be writing them down.  I don't really like going to the movies so most of what I watch is a rental or when it finally makes it to TV. 
 
The first two I bought at Border's during their going out of business sale.  Just haven't had the chance to watch them yet.
1)  Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp
2)  Where the Wild Things Are - I still have the book from when I was a kid and have a framed card on my bedroom wall - the card came from a Knitting related Swap from a few years ago.
3)  Coraline - bought it at Target for $5
4)  Bridesmaids - haven't seen it yet.
5)  Elf - I somehow missed seeing it all the way through this holiday season.
6)  Black Swan - didn't get around to seeing it yet.
7)  Into the Wild - read about it in Outside magazine years ago.
8)  Sweeney Todd - must be on a Johnny Depp kick.
9)  The King's Speech
10)  The Help
And one I wish they would make is a movie version of Wicked.  I would watch it again and again and probably drive anyone around me crazy singing along.  I guess I will have to make due with the soundtrack which I do own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home