Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 1/3/2012 is 10 Things You Want to Do in 2012.

1)  Eat heatlhier.
2)  Figure out what foods are bothering me.
3)  Lose some weight.
4)  Start and keep an exercise routine.
5)  Figure out my work future.  (Stay or look for something else)
6)  Knit some more socks.
7)  Knit some actual sweaters for me.
8)  Read down my two large piles of books.
9)  Get my new computer and printer set up.  The computer has been mostly in it's box since June and the Printer since September or so.
10)  Find or design a hat thing to knit that my niece wants.  She was in a potty line at either the Patriot's game Xmas eve or some other event and took a picture of the woman in front of her just for her hat.  Know I have to find it and then make it or design it and make it.

1 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Rebecca said...

Ha! Ha! I've had a few photos sent my way, too in hopes that I can knit something similar. Hope you find the pattern, Ravelry is great for that. Great goals! Happy New 2012!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home