Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - Happy Holidays


The Ten on Tuesday topic for 12/20 is 10 Things You Have to Do Before Christmas/Hannukah/The Weekend.
1)  Find all the presents that I hid away.
2)  Wrap all the presents. 
3)  Buy some wine.
4)  Deliver a few gifts at work.
5)  Make it through the rest of the work week - through Thursday afternoon.
6)  Pick up some groceries.
7)  Go to the bank - WEBS visit day after Christmas.
8)  Bake some cookies - if my friend remembers to bring me her recipe.
9)  Send a Thank You email to some co-workers from out of state that sent me a cute card.
10)  Double check to see if I missed anyone on my Christmas card list, if yes, write a list to get them a Happy New Year card to send out to them.  Especially if there is no way to get a card to them before the weekend.

Have a very Happy Holiday weekend!

2 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Donna said...

A WEBS visit is on my agenda every Christmas week. It has become an annual tradition that we look forward to. We also check out Yankee Candle up there too for deals.

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Merry Karma said...

I wish I lived close enough to WEBS so I could visit them the day after Christmas!!!

/mk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home