Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

The Ten on Tuesday topic for 11/22 will be 10 Things For Which You Are Thankful.

1)  My family, my parents are in their 80's and still doing pretty good. 
2)  My kitties, Juliet and Kayla - they make me laugh every day.
3)  My friends
4)  My health, such as it is at times.  It hasn't been too bad lately after my awful summer.
5)  My favorite yarn shop - gives me a place to hang out and get yarn
6)  High Speed Internet - I think it has been over a year since I ditched the dial up.  Not sure why I waited so long.
7)  Ravelry - so many patterns I would have missed out on without Ravelry.  Plus, all the people I've met online and enjoy keeping in touch with.
8)  Knitting - it keeps me sane
9)  Books - librarys, book stores. Don't know what I would do without my daily time with a book.
10)  My Job - it gives me money to do what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home