Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


The Ten on Tuesday topic for 10/25 is 10 Best Halloween Costumes You've Ever Seen.
 
1)  A Jellyfish - don't know how to describe this one and I don't have a picture but it was kind of like she had an umbrella above her head with all tentacles hanging down around it.  The Office manager at work did this a few years ago.
2)  A frog - last year a co-workers grandson was a frog, he was just crawling and it was the cutiest thing I have ever seen.  He is a cute friendly little boy so I may be biased.
3)  M and M's - these were sewn costumes and I think I was in high school and someone made them in sewing class.
4)  For dog costumes, a girl I know has a biker costume for her yorkiepoo mix that is just adorable.  The one above is her Pirate costume.
 
I'm not a Halloween fan as I tend to not like the costumes where you can't see who it is so don't usually pay attention to costumes anymore.  My niece and nephew are now grown and I don't see trick or treaters anymore.  Relatives used to stop over with the young ones but don't really do that anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home