Ten on Tuesday
1) On Saturday, I completed a virtual 5K at my local high school track. I pushed myself harder than usual and am sore now but so happy with my time. It is still very slow but gives me hope that I can improve on it in the future.
2) My knitting, I am progressing on the gifts I'm knitting and will have them done in time if I keep on plan.
3) Fiber Festival of New England is Saturday and I am so excited. I am going with 3 other friends and we are going to have a blast. Picture above from last year.
4) My spinning - need to do more but I am happy with how my spinning is turning out. A little practice and I'm sure it will get better.
5) I've maintained my weight loss for about 6 months now and hope to lose another 10 or 20 but will settle for 10 more.
6) Wicked - going to see it with my Niece next month and I'm excited. We saw it about 2 years ago but can't wait to see it again.
7) My growing Vera Bradley collection. Have been adding to it a lot recently and have a box in the mail to me right now. Love all the colors and mostly been collecting wallets now. But, I have a new bag coming to use as a gym bag and I can't wait for that to come. I am planning to use it to bring my gym clothes to work so I can go to a linear trail after work.
8) Maybe joining a local gym. A co-worker is going to join one and if she likes it, I may look into it. I usually work out at home or at the track or a linear trail but if this gym is really nice, may look into it to take some classes and work with strength training with a trainer.
9) The book I'm reading - In Her Dreams by Kristan Higgins. I'm really enjoying it. I recently read Gone Girl and really didn't enjoy it at all so this book is making me very happy.
10) Halloween movies - Halloween (the original), The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride. Glad they are only around once a year but I do enjoy them in small doses (Halloween and other scary ones). The cartoon ones I can watch without getting creeped out.