1) I like it, it's creative and it's fun to watch a project develop.
2) To make myself socks.
3) To make myself sweaters and to adjust them to fit.
4) To make things for my family - whether by request or just because.
5) To make things for my friends - it's fun to watch them wear them after they get them and know that I made that.
6) As relaxation - I knit on my lunch break at work and at home.
7) Fiber festivals - it is fun to meet new people and see new fibers at the events.
8) To make new friends - Knit Camp is coming up in July and I can't wait.
9) To knit lace - it's fun to block a finished shawl and watch it just open up.
10) It gives me something to do beside eat while watching TV.