Ten on Tuesday
1) Duckies - on my second pair.
2) Top Down Baby Jacket by Plymouth Yarns - have knit many of these as baby gifts. Quick and fun.
3) Penny by Corinne Niessner - a cute dog sweater pattern, have knit a few and whenever I'm knitting for a tiny dog, this is it.
4) Germinate by Through the Loops - was last year's mystery shawl and I've knit two. I can see it in more color combinations.
5) Wendee socks by Andrea Rangel - I've knit one pair but can see more of these short little socks in my future.
6) Who? hat by Sara Amoroso - such a cute little owl hat, makes a cute gift when you just want to make a child's hat.
7) Catnip Mouse by Wendy D. Johnson - I have made more than a dozen of these, cute and fun.
8) Trillian or Hitchhiker by Martina Behm - made more than one of each of them.
9) Stella Pixie Hat by Kristen Rengren - another cute baby hat to make as a gift along with a baby sweater.
10) Baby Eyelet cardi by Linda from clickertyclick - another baby sweater that I've made more than once.