The Ten on Tuesday topic for 4/28/2015 is 10 Things You Did Last Week. I'm counting last week as ending with Sunday, the 26th.
1) Went to CT Sheep and Wool on Saturday. Wasn't planning on going but decided Friday night to join friends. Cute little sheep above was walking around on a leash.
2) Finished my 3 Color Cashmere Cowl out of Malabrigo Finito, it is now blocking.
3) Spun 2 ounces of an Alpaca blend.
4) Joined Weight Watchers online to lose the 20 lbs I gained back.
5) Brought my gym bag to work so I can go walk/run after work but the weather and other things I had to do kept me from using my gym stuff. This week is clear starting on Wednesday so do plan to get started again with that.
6) Dug out some sock yarn and plan to start some socks soon.
7) Started (3 times) a new Malabrigo Lace infinity cowl based on the 3 Color Cashmere Cowl.
8) Started spending a few extra minutes every few days to read through some of the about 6 inch high pile of magazines that I have let pile up.
9) Started listening to some more running/health podcasts while at work.
10) Finished a book and started the next in line in the series. Finished Dyeing Wishes by Molly MacRae, book two of A Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery series.